ISO 14001: 2015 Lead Auditor Course
The ISO 14001: 2015 Lead Auditor Course is designed to provide participants with a solid understanding of environmental management systems, enabling them to practice globally recognized best practices, the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle and the first/second two. / Third-party audit training in the workplace according to EMS 14001: 2015 and ISO 19011 standards. This course provides a step-by-step approach to achieving auditing skills and increasing levels of confidence, leading to greater commitment to EMS and strengthening. a company.
What is EMS ISO 14001:2015?
• ISO 14001:2015 clarifies the need for organizations to strengthen their environmental protection practices. • It helps the organization to follow environmental management practices more effectively which will help maintain sustainability while meeting the necessary obligations.
• It can be used in whole or in part by any organization regardless of size/type/species to improve its environmental management system in the workplace. ISO 14001 Qualification criteria for auditor training
Candidates who want to enter the environmental management system and perform the 2nd/3rd. batch audits, professionals already working in the health and safety sector or environmental safety can enrol in this course to gain more knowledge of executive auditing skills.
• ISO 14000 series of standards
• Audit process methodology, including the PDCA cycle;
• Review the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 standard;
• Examination of environmental management system documentation;
• Revision of ISO 19011 standard requirements;
• Audit duties and responsibilities for auditors;
• Audit plan – audit plan;
• Checklists, non-compliance reports;
• Audit report;
• Final team meeting/follow-up;
• Authentication/audit records;
• Exercises, case studies, etc.
• Accreditation/certification and registration of auditors;
• course tests
What Are The Benefits of ISO 14001:2015
Lead Auditor Training?
• Perform the 2nd/3rd party audits
• Create a plan-do-check-act loop
• Supports company compliance with ISO 14001:2015
• Provide actual audit report and recommend necessary actions
• Cost savings through waste recycling and reuse
• express responsibility
• Manage environmental risks
• Paves the way for gradual business development
What Are The Benefits Of ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training?
• Provides the necessary knowledge and confidence to perform ISO 14001 audits.
• Develop management skills and create awareness of health and safety among employees.
• Gain customer trust through ISO 14001.
• Improve productivity and ensure continuous improvement.
Depends on the form of study
ISO 14001:2015 EMS Lead Auditor Certification Training Course